More than 100 vineyards and over 25 wineries now call the South Willamette Valley home…
The South Willamette Wineries Association (SWWA) is comprised of a group of vineyards, wineries, vintners that are passionate about increasing the awareness, visitation and prestige of the South Willamette wine growing region.
From urban wineries located in eclectic neighborhoods to rural wineries that grace the lush rolling hills, the bounties of the South Willamette Valley terroir are beautifully expressed through handcrafted, award winning wines. A climate similar to that in France and the volcanic soils of Oregon contribute a delicacy that uniquely enhances our southern Willamette Valley wine flavors.
Often ranked as a top wine destination, the South Willamette Valley is criss-crossed with scenic wine trails. Enjoy a leisurely afternoon tasting wine along Territorial Highway. Or immerse yourself in the wine country experience and stay in a bed and breakfast, small hotel or vacation rental near the vineyards.
- Award-winning wines
- Fun playing Pinot Bingo
- Over 20 tasting rooms including urban locations
- Vineyards within 30 minutes of the Eugene metro area
- Low-traffic roads and plenty of elbow room
- Beautiful country roads and breathtaking views
- With one of the state’s largest wineries, small boutique wineries and everything in between
- Vibrant urban wine scene